Find a psychologist tool
Find a psychologist is a free tool that enables members of the public to access thousands of psychologists within Australia.
- Your GP can provide advice, support and referral if required.
- Your manager or local Employee Assistance Program at work.
- Beyond Blue and Beyond Blue Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service.
- Headspace (16-25 years old).
- Lifeline Australia.
- Head to Health COVID-19 Support.
For frontline healthcare workers
- Nurses, midwives and allied health professionals can access Nurse Midwife Support, which provides a 24/7 confidential advice and referral service.
- The Victorian Government has a number of mental health resources for healthcare workers
- The medical workforce can access Drs4Drs.com.au and Victorian Doctor’s Health Program for tailored support.
- Australian Psychological website (APS). The APS website includes a number of free resources including information about psychology and how to find a psychologist.
- Pandemic Kindness has put together a list of support services for people doing it tough due to COVID-19.
- Worksafe has a wide range of resources to support employers to create safe and mentally healthy workplace.
- The Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement Tel: 1800 22 22 00.
- The Essential Network for health professionals is a website and mobile application by the Black Dog Institute.
- Smiling Mind has practical tools to support good mental health during challenging times, and is available via the Google Play and Apple Store.
- The Pharmacists’ Support Service.
- AMA Victoria Peer Support Service (available to any doctor or medical student, you do not have to be a member of AMA Vic).
For managers and executives
What’s the evidence?
Find curated lists of the top research relating to wellbeing.
Page last updated: 24 Mar 2021