Thank you for helping us to celebrate International year of the nurse and the midwife in 2020!
A message from our Chief Nurse and Midwifery Officer
Watch our webinar
International Year of the Nurse and the Midewife: Reflections, lessons and call to action (15 December 2020)
How to get involved
The below pack will help you join the conversation in Victoria, and promote the vital role that nurses and midwives play in making our healthcare safer and better.
Download some of our social images to use on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Remember to use the hashtag #yearofthenurseandmidwife
There are loads more resources you can use from the World Health Organization.
We want to see you!
Tell us your story – why do you do what you do? And how are you celebrating your year?
Make sure to use that hashtag...
How your workplace can get involved
Some suggested ideas include:
- Filming video vox pops with nurses, patients and others, asking the question ‘How brilliant are nurses and midwives?!’
- Hold your own event to celebrate your nursing and midwifery staff.
- Run regular nurse profiles in your public communications or local media.
- Promote the year-long event in your internal newsletter or intranet.
- Invite a graduate to be Executive Director for the day.
Page last updated: 21 Dec 2020