Expressions of interest have now closed.
Through the Maternity and Newborn Clinical Network Safer Care Victoria is developing a maternity dashboard to support health services and improve outcomes for mothers and babies.
We’re looking for clinicians to join a working group and play a key role in developing this dashboard.
About the dashboard
The dashboard will support access to more timely maternity data, and improve our ability to monitor and identify trends and quality improvements across the sector.
In June 2018 public birthing services were provided access to a dashboard displaying local maternity data. The final phase of the project is to build a statewide dashboard, hosted by SCV.
As a member of the working group you will:
- advise and guide the development of the dashboard
- provide clinical leadership and advice to the network and SCV
- participate in face-to-face meetings and regular communication with the working group.
Who are we looking for?
Obstetricians and midwives from private, public, regional and rural health services and epidemiologists, or biostatisticians who are:
- collaborative with skills in data interpretation and analysis
- interested in business intelligence and information management
- a strategic thinker with an interest and skills in safety and quality improvement at a local and system-wide level
- experienced in developing and delivering evidence informed best practice.
How to apply
- Download and review the expression of interest form below
- Complete the online application form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GTMF538
- Submit all supporting documents (within the form below) to SCV.
Applications close: Wednesday 31 October 2018.
Last updated 04 Oct 2018