Have you got a story to share?
We’re interested in hearing stories that will engage, inspire and drive positive change in healthcare.
No matter where you work or what title you have, we want you to bring your passion, your experience and knowledge to the main stage.
Be part of an exciting program
We’re inviting you to share your experience, reflect on what we’ve gone through together, and help us all think differently about the future of healthcare.
We are looking for sessions that capture the current challenges and solutions in quality improvement and patient safety and address at least one of our four exciting themes:
- Health – big challenges, bigger improvements
- Leaps and bounds – taking giant steps forward in a changing world
- Wellbeing for all – you, me, our community
- The future of health – the opportunity to think differently
Don’t worry if you’re not a seasoned speaker. We offer one-on-one coaching to help you to shine!
Submissions close COB 23 September 2021
We will let you know if your submission has been accepted by Monday 18 October 2021.
If you are not successful, you will have the opportunity to submit a poster abstract.
Why submit a proposal?
- Address 1500+ healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Share your quality improvement insights and knowledge.
- Share the stage with high-profile local, national and international improvement experts.
About GIANT STEPS
GIANT STEPS is Victoria’s own healthcare quality and safety improvement conference.
Heading into our third conference, GIANT STEPS 2022 will be bigger and better, reaching more than 1500 healthcare leaders, workers and consumers.
Click here to view the 2021 GIANT STEPS conference program
Click here to view the 2019 GIANT STEPS conference program