Applications have now closed.
Safer Care Victoria is developing new clinical guidance to support clinicians who care for pregnant women at high risk of extremely preterm birth, and their newborns.
To undertake this work, we are looking for clinicians and consumers to join our expert working group.
This new guidance will be available via our Maternity and Neonatal eHandbooks, an existing collection of more than 100 clinical guidelines that help clinicians provide best practice care and guide their decision making.
Our working group will be tasked with developing:
- guideline for the management of pregnant women at high risk of extremely preterm birth
- guideline for the management of infants born at 22–25 weeks’ gestation
- resources for parents and families of babies born at 22–25 weeks’ gestation.
Who are we looking for?
- Obstetricians (including GP obstetricians)
- Neonatal nurses
- Paediatric Infant Perinatal Emergency Retrieval
- Identify best practice care for pregnant women at high risk of extremely preterm birth and their newborns
- Develop and deliver evidence-based clinical guidance and resources to support clinicians, patients and families
- Provide advice on strategies to implement the guideline.
How to apply
Download our expression of interest pack below and follow the instructions under ‘How to apply’.
Applications close: Monday 22 April 2019.
Dr Rosemarie Boland
(03) 9096 1308
Expression of interest pack
Last updated 04 Apr 2019