Expressions of interest have now closed.
The Palliative Care Clinical Network has a number of vacancies on its governance committee and insight subcommittee.
The network is one of Safer Care Victoria's 11 clinical networks and provides leadership, guidance and advice to improve quality and safety in palliative care services.
About the governance committee
The network’s governance committee plays a key role in leading the strategic approach of the work of the network and ensuring it aligns with quality and safety work in Victoria’s palliative care services.
About the insight subcommittee
The Insight subcommittee works closely with the governance committee to identify, analyse and interpret data in palliative care.
Who are we looking for?
- Individuals with clinical or leadership experience in the palliative care sector
- Consumers with lived experience as a patient or carer.
- Help drive quality and safety improvement in palliative care services across Victoria
- Engage with clinicians, consumers and carers to improve outcomes for patients
- Inform best practice care.
How to apply
Download the relevant expression of interest pack below and complete all required documents.
Submit your application to email@example.com
Applications close Monday 27 May 2019.
Expression of interest pack
Last updated 20 May 2019