Expressions of interest have now closed.
The Paediatric Clinical Network is looking for a consumer representative to join the Governance committee and Insight subcommittee and help drive quality and safety improvements.
What does the network do?
The Paediatric Clinical Network is one of Safer Care Victoria’s (SCV) 11 clinical networks. The network provides clinical leadership, expertise and advice to SCV to improve outcomes for children and families accessing paediatric services in Victoria.
In partnership with paediatric clinicians and people with lived experience, the network delivers statewide quality improvement projects.
The network's governance committee represents the consumer, carer and clinician member interests and provides a mechanism for decision making and information exchange with SCV.
This committee acts as an expert advisory group to the clinical network’s Governance committee. This subcommittee plays a key role in defining a set of quality and safety indicators and using data to highlight variation in clinical practice.
Who are we looking for?
Both committees are looking for a parent or legal guardian of a child with:
- recent experience in caring for a child with a chronic medical condition
- experience using children’s services in the Victorian public and private hospital and primary healthcare settings
- enthusiasm and passion to improve care for children and their families across Victoria
- knowledge and skills which could help improve quality and safety for children in a variety of Victorian healthcare services.
- Help improve healthcare for children and families in Victoria
- Drive quality and safety improvement through priority projects
- Draw on your skills and experience to provide leadership and advice to the sector.
How to apply
Download the relevant expression of interest pack below to find out if this position is right for you.
Review the network’s terms of reference
Submit the required forms, included in the pack below, to email@example.com and indicate which committee you are applying for.
- Governance committee 3 June 2019.
- Insight subcommittee 10 June 2019.
(03) 9096 7534