Expressions of interest have now closed.
Safer Care Victoria’s Maternity and Newborn Clinical Network is looking for a private obstetrician to join its Insight subcommittee and support quality and safety improvement.
What does the network do?
The Maternity and Newborn Clinical Network is one of Safer Care Victoria’s (SCV) 11 clinical networks. The network provides clinical leadership, expertise and advice to SCV to improve outcomes for mothers and newborns in Victoria.
The Insight subcommittee works closely with the network to facilitate the use of data and evidence to reduce variation in maternity care.
Who are we looking for?
Obstetricians from private health services who are:
- dynamic and collaborative and have an interest in identifying best practice, evidence-based data gaps
- strategic thinkers with skills in quality and safety improvement at a local and system-wide level
- experienced in developing and delivering evidence informed best practice to local and statewide work
- Help improve healthcare for mothers and newborns in Victoria
- Support the use of data to drive quality and safety improvement through priority projects
- Draw on your skills and experience to provide leadership and advice to the sector.
How to apply
Download our expression of interest pack below to find out if this position is right for you.
Review the network’s terms of reference
Submit the required forms, included in the pack below, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 14 June 2019.
Wendy Cutchie, Project Lead, Maternity and Newborn Clinical Network
(03) 9096 7413