Applications are now closed
Don’t miss the chance to be part of the SCV's Quality and Safety Executive Council (QSEC).
We are on the lookout for members to join a small team providing independent advice and leadership directly to SCV‘s CEO on how to enable health services to deliver safe, high-quality care to all Victorians through innovation and change.
Who are we looking for?
- Executive leadership of a health service in Victoria in the past five years
- Delivery of direct patient care in the past five years in acute, sub-acute, aged care, primary health or community care
- Responsibility for quality and safety in a health service
- International leadership in health quality and safety
- Experience representing and advocating for a broad range of consumer perspectives in healthcare in the last 5 years within Victoria
- Relevant alternative industry experience
- Academic leadership in quality and safety
- Leadership in improvement and innovation at scale
How to apply
Go to Get on Board website and review the information for applicants.
Applications close Monday 12 July 2021.
Please contact the council secretariat at QSEC@safercare.vic.gov.au