We are seeking clinicians with a passion for driving positive change for the health of all Victorians, to join our 2020-21 Clinical Fellowship program. Our 12-month program is the only one of its kind in Australia and is a fantastic opportunity to build your skills.
Who should apply?
We are looking for mid-career clinicians from all fields and specialities to lead a number of priority projects with our Clinical Networks.
Why you should apply
- get a different perspective on healthcare improvement.
- contribute to delivery of an improvement project, including undertaking research, analysis and implementation.
- learn valuable project management skills, including resourcing, timelines, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation.
- benefit from a 12-month tailored learning program around change management and leadership.
How to apply
Please read the position description and information for applicants below. You need to submit the following documents:
- short cover letter which includes the projects you would like to be considered for
- up-to-date CV of no more than three pages
- one page that answers the following questions:
- where will you be in five years time in your career and how will this opportunity help you achieve this goal?
- what unique elements will you bring to the fellow’s cohort in 2020?
- a letter from your direct line manager supporting your fellowship application. This letter should confirm your attendance, if shortlisted, on 14 April 2020 and, if successful, that you can commence with Safer Care Victoria on 15 June 2020.
Email your completed documents to email@example.com by Sunday 15 March 2020.
If you are shortlisted, you must be available to attend an assessment day at 50 Lonsdale St Melbourne on Tuesday 14 April 2020.
Please note the program starts on Monday 15 June 2020. Successful fellows are expected to start the Clinical Fellowship program on this date.
Last updated 13 Feb 2020
Last updated 24 Feb 2020