Safer Care Victoria has recently recruited a number of new clinical leads across our clinical networks.
The role of the clinical lead is key to the success of our 11 clinical networks. Our clinical leads provide clinical leadership and advice on quality and safety issues, and represent their area of clinical practice to the broader health sector.
Our newest clinical leads starting in July 2018 include:
- Dr Nicola Yuen, Maternity and Newborn Clinical Network
- Associate Professor Peter Mount, Renal Clinical Network
- Dr Annie Moulden OAM, Paediatric Clinical Network.
We are also pleased to welcome back the following clinical leads:
- Associate Professor Arthur Nasis, Cardiac Clinical Network
- Associate Professor Peter Hand, Stroke Clinical Network
- Associate Professor Mark Boughey, Palliative Care Clinical Network
- Associate Professor Peter Hunter, Care of Older Persons Clinical Network.
Are you interested in becoming a clinical lead?
The Mental Health Clinical Network is now recruiting its clinical lead. Find out more and apply here.
Safer Care Victoria would also like to express our thanks to the following people who were responsible for shaping our clinical networks:
- Professor David Armstrong and Professor Peter McDougall, Paediatric Clinical Network
- Professor Steve Holt, Renal Clinical Network
- Professor Christine Tippett, Maternity and Newborn Clinical Network.
They have each worked tirelessly to make the clinical networks valuable to their area of practice and we are grateful for their contribution.