Expressions of interest have now closed.
Safer Care Victoria is looking for consumers and carers to join an expert working group tasked with looking at how bed rails are used across inpatient settings in Victorian health services.
The working group will work with our Care of Older People Clinical Network to reduce variation in the use of bed rails and improve outcomes for patients.
Who are we looking for?
Consumer and carers who:
- want to provide a consumer or carer voice to improve outcomes for people accessing inpatient health services
- have lived experience as a consumer or carer and have accessed public or private inpatient health services
- are available to commit to the activities of the expert working group.
As a member of the expert working group you will:
- review guidelines, evidence and standards in the use of bed rails in Victoria
- determine indicators, metrics and outcomes measures for the project
- help develop recommendations to decrease variation
- identify suitable resources and help develop new materials to implement the recommendations
How to apply
Download our expression of interest pack below to find out how to apply.
Applications close: Monday 13 May 2019.
03 9096 7762
Expression of interest pack
Last updated 26 Apr 2019