Registrations are now open for Victoria’s own healthcare quality and safety conference!
It doesn’t matter what role you have in health - if you are interested in finding a better, safer way to deliver healthcare, join us at GIANT STEPS 2019.
With a focus on how we can work together to improve patient experience and outcomes, you will:
- be inspired by high-profile speakers
- take home practical tips and tools from our masterclasses
- learn from other health services
- network with the best and brightest
Learn from local and international leaders
- Christine Nixon | former Chief Commissioner, Victoria Police
- Helen Bevan | Chief Transformation Officer, NHS
- Turia Pitt | Mindset Coach, Author and Athlete
…Plus more than 50 local and international speakers exploring four key themes – learn about the latest in:
- Quality improvement
- Emerging health challenges
- Delivering high-quality care
Share your project with Victoria's health sector
Have something to say about healthcare quality and safety in Victoria? Submit a poster abstract for Giant steps 2019 and be part of our top 50! Submissions close 23 July.
Date | Thursday 21 and Friday 22 November 2019
Location | Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Cost | $440 per person for two days / $50 per person for networking event
Tickets are limited. Don’t miss out on your chance to shape quality and safety in Victoria’s healthcare sector!
For more information please contact the events team.