Applications are now closed
We are seeking 15 to 20 teams from a diverse range of healthcare settings to join the Wellbeing for healthcare workers initiative to improve the wellbeing of Victorian healthcare workers.
Is your organisation:
- Committed to supporting changes to improve the wellbeing of their employees?
- Courageous and open to empowering their employees to work together to create a more engaged workforce?
- Ready to see the widespread organisational improvements that occur when they have a well, safe and engaged workforce?
- Wanting to develop local improvement science capability?
If you answered yes, this is your chance to be part of the change!
What is the Wellbeing for healthcare workers initiative?
As part of the activities of the Healthcare worker wellbeing centre, this initiative will support frontline healthcare workers, managers and executives to create system level changes across hospitals, community health, aged and primary care.
We will use improvement science to test and measure changes that lead to improved wellbeing for healthcare workers.
The initiative will commence in August 2021 and run until December 2022.
Why join us?
The initiative will enable your service to:
- develop sustainable systems to understand what matters to healthcare workers
- build knowledge and skills in the application of improvement science
- improve wellbeing outcomes for healthcare workers in your organisation
- learn and collaborate with other organisations.
Interested in applying?
Join us for a Q&A session at 10am on Friday 2 July where you will hear from local and international experts and can ask questions before the closing date.
How to apply
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 12 July 2021.
Review the information pack for further information about the opportunity.
Complete the application form.
Complete the executive sponsorship form.
Last updated 15 Jun 2021