The Critical Care Clinical Network webinar program is now available for the rest of 2018, with the first webinar to be held in September.
On the second Thursday of each month you’ll have the opportunity to hear from experts, peers and colleagues about new and emerging initiatives, innovation and improvement in critical care.
Our upcoming webinars for 2018 are:
- 18 October: ECMO - presented by A/Prof Vincent Pellegrino (Alfred Health)
- 8 November: Sharing innovation | CCCN forum poster awards - presented by Belinda Ellis (La Trobe Regional Hospital), Carmel Taylor (Austin Health), Lina Breik (Eastern Health)
- 13 December: Critical Care Clinical Network | 2018 in review - presenter TBC.
The webinar program has been designed to:
- improve access to experts by Victorian critical care units
- cover clinical, quality and consumer based topics, including sharing innovation
- be accessed live and recordings available on Safer Care website
The Network will seek the award of CPD points for medical, nursing and allied health bodies.