If you have worked on an amazing healthcare quality and safety project in Victoria, submit a poster abstract for GIANT STEPS 2022.
We’re inviting you to share your experience, reflect on what we’ve gone through together, and help us all think differently about the future of healthcare.
The top 50 posters that promote the most engaging research, improvement strategies and projects in healthcare will be featured at the event.
We are looking for projects that capture the current challenges and solutions in quality improvement and patient safety and address at least one of our four themes:
- Health – big challenges, bigger improvements
- Leaps and bounds – taking giant steps forward in a changing world
- Wellbeing for all – you, me, our community
- The future of health – the opportunity to think differently
If you're successful, you will receive tips and guides on preparing the poster prior to the conference.
We've developed a handy guide you can share that outlines how to get involved and what makes a great poster.
How to submit a poster
Please submit the following:
- proposed title of your poster
- name of the presenting author
- 150 word abstract that details what your poster is about
- which conference theme it fits with
Email your abstract submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 17 January 2022.
Submissions close 17 January 2022
We will let you know if your poster submission has been accepted by February 2022.
About GIANT STEPS
GIANT STEPS is Victoria’s own healthcare quality and safety improvement conference.
Heading into our third conference, GIANT STEPS 2022 will be bigger and better, reaching more than 1500 healthcare leaders, workers and consumers.