Applications are now closed
We are seeking five sites to join the Creating Age-Friendly Health Systems in Victoria initiative to test the 4Ms framework for age-friendly care.
Is your organisation:
- a public/privately funded Victorian health service OR residential aged care facility in metropolitan, rural, and regional Victoria?
- looking to be one of the first sites in Australia to implement a proven framework for ensuring older people receive person-centred, safer and more effective care, consistent with what matters to them?
Then we would love to hear from you!
What is Creating Age-Friendly Health Systems?
The Creating Age-Friendly Health Systems in Victoria initiative is a 12-month project that will co-design, test and refine the 4Ms framework.
Up to five healthcare providers will be selected to participate in the initiative, which we will deliver with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI).
The initiative will include the creation of a dissemination strategy and guidance, to support future scale-up of an age-friendly approach to healthcare across Victoria.
We recently ran an information session on Creating Age-Friendly Health Systems in Victoria which provides further information on the initiative.
Why join us?
The initiative will allow your service to:
- improve outcomes and experiences for older people in your care
- build knowledge and skills in the application of improvement science
- be one of the first sites in Australia to test and implement the 4Ms framework.
How to apply
Applications close at the end of Thursday 17 June 2021.
Review the information pack for further information about the opportunity.
Complete the application form.
If you require other options or support to complete this application, or would like to ask any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 01 Jun 2021