An opportunity exists to help shape the future of quality and safety in Victorian healthcare.
Safer Care Victoria is currently looking for Clinical Leads across a number of our Clinical Networks.
Each Clinical Lead will work with Safer Care Victoria and their network to provide leadership and advice on quality and safety matters, and share innovations and improvements across the healthcare system.
The Clinical Lead will represent their area of practice to the broader health sector and engage with practicing clinicians.
We are looking for leads for the following networks:
- Cardiac Clinical Network
- Care of Older People Clinical Network
- Maternity and Newborn Clinical Network
- Paediatrics Clinical Network
- Palliative Care Clinical Network
- Renal Clinical Network
- Stroke Clinical Network.
Applicants must have:
- a clinical qualification relevant to the one of the above networks
- a record of achievement in clinical management
- demonstrated knowledge of large scale quality improvement within the health sector
- previous experience leading and driving clinical change.
How to apply
Download the position description below and application pack below.
Applications close Sunday 20 May 2018.