VAHI is excited to announce the forthcoming launch of our new Data Request Hub service next week.
The Hub is a ‘one-stop shop’ website where researchers, academics, health services, clinicians, government, media and members of the community can request a range of health data in one place, including:
- hospital data (HosData)
- mental health data
- alcohol and other drug treatment data
- perinatal data
- data from an existing VAHI report.
Over the past two years, VAHI has worked hard to streamline processes and improve how we fulfil data requests. The new Hub gives us even greater capacity to deliver high quality, accurate data while keeping users informed throughout the process.
Key benefits of the Hub:
- A single point of contact to request a range of health data.
- Shorter, easier-to-complete request forms.
- Tablet and smartphone compatible to increase access while on the move.
- A live progress tracker that allows users to check on the status of their request at any time.
- Improved communication between users and VAHI’s analysts.
- Ongoing improvements through customer feedback surveys.
More information on how to request data, including a link to the Hub, will be shared when the service launches on 8 July.