In addition to managing teams across the globe, Carolynne’s extensive organisational development, change management and improvement experience is complemented by her MBA and Master of International and Community Development.
During her career she has been fortunate to build transferrable skills early, enabling her to:
- work across diverse sectors within corporates, government and non-profits
- move into diverse senior leadership roles, recruiting, managing and successfully mobilising large diverse teams
- gain an excellent insight into successful transformation, ethically and sustainably
- be successful in establishing and managing an Organisational Development Department within complex environments
- lead Six Sigma, Lean, Improvement and Change Management initiatives for 5 years in the manufacturing industry within the Asia Pacific Region.
At Ambulance Victoria, Carolynne oversees improvement and innovation activities, coach project leads and teams, deliver improvement projects, train and facilitate groups to understand problems and generate solutions.
- Building the Quality & Development infrastructure, and led Clinical Governance for Bupa Medical Visa Services.
- Contributing to the design and implementation plan for Teleprompt Pilot - a mental health hotline for front-line paramedics.
- Building the improvement profile within Ambulance Victoria, gaining support for a Principles based model.
- Improvement Lead for designing and implementing the Ambulance Victoria Patient Care Academy Service Delivery Model.
- Improvement lead for the Complex Needs Patient escalation process.
- Sourcing funding and project managing an enterprise-wide audit platform.
- Partnering and building the Improvement Capability of the diverse Improvement Leads within Ambulance Victoria.
Why I do what I do
Contribute to creating a healthy society and leaving a positive legacy for future generations. I have dedicated my energies, skills, and knowledge to eliminating bureaucracy, improving pathways, and removing roadblocks that disempower people. I enjoy building and supporting people and infrastructure to deliver high valued services.