Date & Time
50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne (Room 1.10)
This is a quarterly quality and safety leaders meeting to discuss some of the latest important work happening in Victoria.
Topics will include:
- Safer Care Victoria update
- Sharing accreditation lessons from aged care
- Embedding consumer engagement
- Sharing lessons from sentinel events
- Overview of the Patient Safety Adverse Events Management Framework and the new incident review process.
Who should attend?
Quality and safety leaders, executives, directors and managers from the public and private health services.
You are welcome to attend in person, via teleconference or live streaming.
Close of business Monday 13 January 2020.
Email our System Safety unit or call 03 9096 0473.
Page last updated: 19 Dec 2019