Safer Care Victoria convenes forums for health service quality and safety leaders to discuss some of the important work happening in Victoria relating to quality and safety. After being paused in 2020, these forums are now recommencing, so please join us for this, our first forum for 2021.
- Share sector quality and safety improvement learnings with peers
- Network with peers
- Contribute to driving state-wide improvement
- Hear about the latest SCV quality improvement work
- SCV updates
- SCV revised engagement and advisory structure
- Clinical governance induction program
- Sentinel events update
- Shared decision-making with consumers
- Engaging the ward to board in reducing Hospital Acquired Complications
- Just Culture
OTHER UPCOMING QUALITY AND SAFETY LEADERS FORUMS
*registrations are not yet available for these upcoming events
To be notified about future quality and safety events, please join the mailing list here.
Should you require further information, please contact the Sector Capability Team on email@example.com.