The registration is now closed.
This event has been indefinitely postponed. We have emailed everyone who registered to attend to let them know. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The Partnering in healthcare annual outcomes summit will be held on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 May, at the Intercontinental Melbourne, The Rialto. The two-day forum will focus on learning, sharing and celebrating achievements in partnering in healthcare (PIH) with a mix of interactive masterclass and facts from the field. This event follows the launch of the PIH framework in April last year.
Be part of the day! Submit a story
Do you have a field story you want to share? We’d love to hear from you and your health service. Applications are due by Tuesday 3 March - apply here.
THURSDAY 14 May 2020
Day one | Interactive masterclass
Using online feedback to improve quality and safety in healthcare with examples from Patient Opinion and Care Opinion in Scotland, England and Australia.
Who will you hear from?
- Professor Jason Leitch | National Clinical Director, Healthcare Quality and Strategy, Scottish Government
- Dr James Munro | Chief Executive, Care Opinion, United Kingdom
- Associate Professor Michael Greco | Chief Executive Officer, Patient Opinion Australia
Who should attend?
Consumers, clinicians, safety and quality managers, patient experience leads and policy makers
Cost: $70 - to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRIDAY 15 MAY 2020
Day two | Facts from the field
Victorian health services, consumers and health professionals share practical strategies and success stories in partnering in healthcare.
What were your achievements, learnings and challenges throughout 2019-2020? What will you focus on in the future? Make sure you submit an application to be part of the day.
Who should attend?
- Health service field teams (comprising a consumer and two health professionals) to present their field story about their partnering in healthcare journey
- Health service professionals and consumer reps who want to learn about achievements from the PIH framework
Cost: Free - to register please email email@example.com.
For further information, please contact the team here.