Safer Care Victoria in partnership with the Western Victorian Primary Health Network
Date & Time
Online only - register via the link to watch the live stream.
A recording of the webinar will be available afterwards.
This webinar is aimed at general practitioners, GP registrars and GP practice nurses.
It will cover:
- appropriate treatment options for children with obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) or recurrent tonsillitis.
- paediatric statewide HealthPathways
- consumer resources to support parents in making a decision about tonsillectomy
1 RACGP Category Two Points
- Improve recognition of obstructive sleep apnoea in children and apply evidence based treatments
- Promote awareness of a new resource to support parental decision making for lowest risk and most effective treatment options for snoring and recurrent sore throat
- Improve knowledge of patient selection for referral to ENT services
- Assoc. Prof. Gillian Nixon, Safer Care Victoria and Monash Children’s Hospital
- Mr Mark Guirguis, ENT Specialist Surgeon, Ballarat
Sophie Bond, Western Victoria Primary Health Network
(03) 5304 5623
Priscilla Stephenson, Safer Care Victoria
phone (03) 9096 7534
Page last updated: 30 Oct 2019