Date & Time
Safer Care Victoria’s healthcare quality and safety conference – GIANT STEPS – will be returning virtually on 12 May 2021!
This time we’re coming to your screens with the quality content and speakers you know us for, with a focus on 'crisis drives change' and the themes:
• Quality and safety
• Emerging health challenges
• Delivering person centred care
This is an event not to be missed, with fantastic keynote speakers, inspiring takeaways, and an opportunity to virtually connect with like-minded people.
- Professor Brett Sutton, Victorian Chief Health Officer
- Magda Szubanski AO, actor and author
- Dr Richard Harris SC OAM, anaesthetist and cave diver
- Tiffany Christensen, leading US patient advocate
- Kedar Mate MD, President and CEO of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Page last updated: 16 Feb 2021