Date & Time
DHHS Regional Office
74-78 Queen Street
Bendigo, VIC 3550
The event is now full.
The workshop covers:
- verifying and defining the problem
- commissioning an RCA investigation
- forming the RCA team
- gathering information
- mapping and identifying critical events
- analysing and identifying root causes
- identifying solutions
- writing root cause statements
- developing, documenting and presenting recommendations.
Who should attend
Individuals working in health services who are likely to be involved in sentinel or serious event review.
Participants must complete three online learning modules [LINK] prior to attending the training,
- VHIMS e-learning
- Open disclosure e-learning
- In-depth case review e-learning
Failure to attend
This event is free. However, if you cancel with less than three working days' notice or fail to attend on the day, your health services will be invoiced a $350 fee..
Incident Response Team
03 9096 5445
Page last updated: 21 Sep 2021