Safer Care Victoria, Care of Older People Clinical Network
Date & Time
Centre for Adult Education (CAE)
253 Flinders Lane
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Join Professor Brian Dolan, leader of the UK End PJ Paralysis social movement, to learn about engaging consumers and clinicians to prevent functional decline of inpatients.
This event will focus on the successes of the UK experience and look at how we can apply them to a local setting.
Attendees will learn from experts about how small changes can have a huge impact on the outcomes of our patients.
Choose from one of two available sessions
Please note both sessions will cover the same content.
- Session 1: 10:30AM - 1:30PM
- Session 2: 2:30Pm - 5:30PM.
- How did the UK end PJ paralysis?
- Why time is the key currency in healthcare
- Taking responsibility for things you can influence
- Understanding what good looks like
- Taking action on patient time
- Engaging others in change
- Knowing your impact
- From theory to practice.
Page last updated: 27 Aug 2018