After extensive consultation with our stakeholders and partners, in 2019–20 VAHI launched its strategic plan for 2019–22.
Delivering trusted information to inform better decisions that improve health and wellbeing of Victorians.
- VAHI will deliver value to its partners and stakeholders: service providers and organisations, clinicians, community, government
VAHI’s strategy considers three themes that reflect the context we operate in:
- Responding to partners’ and stakeholders’ needs
- Focusing on value and outcomes
- Understanding the patient journey
Three horizons set VAHI’s strategic direction for the next three years:
- Long-term aspirations: Innovating with information across health, wellbeing and care perspectives.
- Medium-term goals: Leading expert in innovative information to drive improvement in health and wellbeing.
- Immediate priorities: Reliable and trusted partner for reporting and information within VAHI’s current scope.
Four workstreams will deliver today’s priorities and build the future for VAHI:
- Delivering the foundations
- Enriching our products and services
- Enhancing impact
- Broadening scope
Our values are the principles that guide our way of working:
- Customer focus
- Frank and fearless
Page last updated: 26 Oct 2020