When engaging with our social media channels, please:
- protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not be abusive, harass or threaten others, including:
- insulting, provocative, discriminatory or hateful language, or language that could be implied as such
- obscene or offensive language, or language that could be implied as such
- inciting hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including on the basis of race, gender, marital or domestic status, disability, sexuality or age
- defamatory or libellous comments
- do not post material to our pages that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- do not promote commercial interests in your posts on our pages
- do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations, or identify matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court’s non-publication order
- do not encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, provincial, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world
- do not make repeated comments that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed.
We reserve the right to hide comments should they breach the above acceptable use policy. If a post is hidden, we will inform you, including details of which part of our policy has been breached.
If you continue to breach our acceptable use policy, we reserve the right at any time to delete posts and/or block you from one or all of our social media channels.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: 24 May 2021